Global Security Glazing is a diversified security glass manufacturer specializing in laminated glass and glass-clad polycarbonates used world-wide as transparent armor in military vehicles.
In three years, from 2005 to 2008, Global Security Glazing has furnished glazing for over 130,000 windows and doors in military vehicles in the Iraq theatre. Global Security Glazing is a primary supplier for HMMWV and MRAP vehicles, as well as RG-31 and RG-33 variances of MRAP.
Our research and development team continues to be part of the leading edge of new technology and new products to meet the ongoing changes and demands in security requirements around the world. All of our products are covered by our Single Responsibility Program that insures one firm has handled and is accountable for all phases of manufacturing.
- Four (4) manufacturing facilities totaling 400,000 square feet
- Six (6) Auto-Claves for material bonding and lamination
- Eight (8) laminating fabrication lines
- Proprietary technology for Heated Wind-Shields
- ROCKSTRIKE Transparent Armor for resistance to breakage
- DLC scratch resistant glazing
- Personnel with Secret Clearance
- Available as entire window system in frame